I went with an NVMe drive and should get my mini-PC next week. Mostly used in Ultra portables the 15 Watt SoC can also be used to power up mini PC. Asus' mini PC provides a conventional Gigabit Ethernet port; however, Inet also lists the PN50 with Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity via the included Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 wireless card. I have the ASUS PN50 and I'm just wondering if anyone here knows how to set up the IR on this thing. PCs with AMD CPUs often don’t support USB 3.2 Gen 2 unexpectedly. Featuring the latest AMD Ryzen 3 processor with AMD Radeon Graphics, and support for high-speed 3200 MHz DDR4 memory, Mini PC PN50 … The newest Intel system I have access to is an XPS 15 (9570) laptop with an Intel Core i9-8950HK. Full Specs: Asus PN50 w/ Ryzen 7 4700U Kingston A2000 500GB NVMe SSD Kingston … 29 Intel NUC 10 Performance Kit BXNUC10i7FNH2 i7-10710U, UHD Graphics, 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, 1x M.2, 1x 2.5 Inch Bay, WiFi 6 4.5 out of 5 stars 74 In this video I review the ASUS R5 PN50 mini PC and how it compares to the Intel NUC. Renoir eats Intel’s mobile offers for lunch. Asus takes the risk and introduces several new models of the PN50 series with high prices as well. I am not made of money and the 4800U commands an extreme premium for less than extreme additional performance over the 4700U (8C/8T), so I ordered the 4700U. If you are in the market for a NUC-sized PC, you would be remiss if you did not consider the PN50. ASUS AMD Ryzen 5 4500U DDR4 Mini PC. ASUS Mini PC PN50 (Ryzen 7 4800U) Review - Part 1: Unboxing. ASUS PN50 Ryzen Mobile 4000 Mini-PC: AnandTech: Ryzen 7 4800U: Ryzen 7 4700U: Ryzen 5 4500U: Ryzen 5 4300U: Price (inc VAT) £500: £370: £320: £275: Cores: 8 Cores 16 Threads You can select the fan profile as well. Quattro i modelli disponibili al lancio con un prezzo di partenza di circa 360 Euro. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ 13 Comments The Asus PN50 is a small desktop PC powered by an AMD Ryzen 4000 series processor. ASUS PN50-BBR343MD-CSM Barebone Mini PC (AMD Ryzen 3 4300U, Integrated AMD Radeon Vega Graphics, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5, No Operating System) Black 4.7 out of 5 stars 4 €451.29 € 451 . The 4700U offers impressive performance, beating an i9-8950HK at one third the power. Con esta review os he querido mostrar porque creo que el ASUS PN50 es un recomendable Mini PC para un uso profesional. Due to reasons which were never well communicated by Asus or Amazon, the release date of the product was delayed several times from early September 2020 until mid-October 2020. tl;dr – The PN50 with the Ryzen 7 4700U offers a lot of computing power for the size and power budget, and offers a healthy amount of IO. ASUS Mini PC PN50 is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 4000 mobile processors. It even embarrasses the Intel i9-8950HK in the XPS 15, which is a top-spec laptop from just 2 years ago. Many people believe that Mini PCs often sacrifice performance for the smaller form factor, but the PN50 packs in power, connectivity, and even support up to four displays with 4K resolutions. Also, with ‘PN50-BBR030MD‘ quad-displays support*, it would be easier to share information at workplaces, offices or conference rooms that need people to be informed simultaneously, directly and without time differences. I am really excited to use the PN50 to accelerate the time consuming tasks I have now, such as buildroot make clean && make. 4 Comments on Asus PN50 mini PC with Ryzen 7 4700U now available in the US The Asus PN50 is one of the first small form factor desktop computers powered by an AMD Ryzen 4000U … I had no issues with 64GB of Mushkin RAM running at 3200MHz on BIOS 0409 or BIOS 0416. Easy modification, maximum possibilities The PN50 Mini PC from ASUS is an ultra-compact computer that offers powerful performance for a wealth of home and business applications. The PN50 is available in four configurations ranging from a Ryzen 3 4300U (4C/4T) to Ryzen 7 4800U (8C/16T). ASUS Mini PC PN50 provides comprehensive connectivity with multiple ports, including dual USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports with DisplayPort 1.4 support and a configurable port* to support legacy devices, additional displays or multiple network connections. Show Hide terms and conditions. I purchased an ASUS Mini PC PN50 Barebone Kit – AMD Ryzen 5 4500U ($599) from mwave, along with memory, SSD and accessories. UPDATE: Thanks, everyone! The Asus PN50 is a NUC-sized mini PC based on AMD’s Renoir mobile platform. PN50 also supports stunning 8K UHD through DisplayPort 1.4 or Type-C DisplayPort, for detail that’s 4X times greater than 4K or a remarkable 16X higher than traditional Full HD output. We really like that it is easy to gain access inside this Mini PC, and once inside, installing the necessary memory and storage is completely hassle-free. The users who do not have enough time for peripheral happiness and want to enjoy the leisure with the central job they would love to have Intel NUC systems which are very tiny and fragile in size but have been proved stout machines.. Close. The included EzFlash utility makes updating firmware easy, simply extract the ZIP archive containing the firmware update and put the CAP file on a FAT formatted USB device. Ai libertatea sa platesti in … Asus' mini PC provides a conventional Gigabit Ethernet port; however, Inet also lists the PN50 with Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity via the included Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 wireless card. With support for up to four 4K displays*, ASUS Mini PC PN50 can be used to build high-resolution signage walls at lounges, halls, exhibitions and retail stores, all powered from just one device – saving on both cost and maintenance. ASUS Mini PC PN-50 is small in size but big in power. ASUS PN50 è il nuovo mini-PC di dimensioni ridotte che l'azienda taiwanese è pronta ad immettere sul mercato in diverse varianti, tutte basate su piattaforma AMD e più in particolare sui processori APU Ryzen 4000U "Renoir", annunciate lo scorso marzo. I don’t know if Asus ever plans to sell the FPC and daughterboards separately or if they will only be available as BTO options. I would like to be able to set it up to at least turn on the PC from OFF with it but wondering if that is possible. Your email address will not be published. Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own. Asus recently announced an offering for miniPCs, this round they're based on AMD Ryzen 4000-U Series processors. u-boot, boot args, and compressed kernels on the Meraki MS220-8P, 19V power supply (65W for 4300/4500U, 90W for 4700/4800U), Screws for mounting the 2.5″ hard drive, M.2 SSD, and VESA mount. ASUS PN50-BBR032MD Black Mini / Booksize Barebone System. Buy ASUS PN50-BBR030MD Black Mini / Booksize Barebone System with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Mini PC PN50 consumes as little as 10W at idle. Su rendimiento es excelente en la mayoría aplicaciones y escenarios más … Asus recently, announced their new proposal for miniPCs based upon AMD Ryzen 4000-U Series. ASUS Mini PC PN50 is an ultracompact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications. Posted by 1 month ago. This tool is open to everyone. For someone who has been using a Xeon E3-1220v3 and Xeon E5-2620v2 for compiling, the Ryzen 7 4700U is stupidly fast and sips power. Compared with same-tier mini PC processors, this delivers an overall performance improvement of up to 14%, … The ASUS Mini PC, ASUS PN50 … Asus PN50 utilises AMD's Radeon APU. Buy ASUS PN50-BBR030MD Black Mini / Booksize Barebone System with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Eco-friendly ASUS Mini PCs are recipients of some of the industry's highest environmental certifications, including Energy Star®. PN50 is a Very compact desktop PC. Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own. Mini PC PN50 will pump 8K visuals at up to 30Hz via a single DisplayPort and at up to 60Hz through DisplayPort Dual-Mode The Asus website shows DisplayPort, RS-232, VGA, and RJ-45 options under the configurable port. ASUS Mini PC PN50 has an energy-efficient design that reduces environmental impact while helping to lower operating costs for your business. ASUS Mini PC PN50 has an energy-efficient design that reduces environmental impact while helping to lower operating costs for your business. First unveiled during an event in South Korea in June, the Asus PN50 is now … Review ASUS Mini PC PN50. Mini PC PN50 consumes as little as 10W at idle. Asus recently revealed its PN50 mini PC, and now the manufacturer has spilled some more details for the UK market on the supremely compact computer (which is just a 115mm square, and 49mm thick). or other editions available, Support up to 4 displays simultaneously with 4K resolution, Support up to 8K UHD at 60Hz through DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++), Configurable Ports support DP1.4/VGA/LAN/COM options, Microsoft Cortana support with dual-array front microphones, Infrared (IR) receiver for remote control of applications, ASUS Corporate Stable Model program ensuring 36-month stable-supply guarantee, 24/7 reliability — Extensively tested to ensure long-term dependabilit. Onboard Video: AMD Radeon Graphics Wireless LAN: Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth: 5 HDMI: 1 x HDMI 2.0 Port Model #: PN50-BBR032MD Item #: N82E16856110202 Return Policy: Extended Holiday Replacement-Only Return Policy $579.99 – But first, the pretty Asus splash screen: The Main summary is quite basic, and seems to have a bug where the M.2 SSD is shown as Not Present even when installed. Despite the Main page stating Not Present, an installed NVMe device is visible under Advanced > NVMe Configuration. The Asus PN50 is a NUC -sized mini PC based on AMD’s Renoir mobile platform. I am excited and cannot wait to see what Cezanne brings in 2021. Thus far, it seems there is no option to select a temporary boot device from the main splash screen, you must first enter BIOS and then navigate to the Boot menu. Required fields are marked *. Connect displays using HDMI 2.0a, DisplayPort 1.4 or dual USB C (Supporting DisplayPort 1.4). Asus PN50 utilises AMD's Radeon APU. This diminutive desktop measures just 115 x 115 x 49mm (4.5 x 4.5 x 1.9-inch) and weighs 700g (1.5lbs). ASUS Mini PC PN50 is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 mobile processor, which delivers a system performance uplift of up to 14% and provides up to 35% better performance in daily multitask … The PN50 is available in four configurations ranging from a Ryzen 3 4300U (4C/4T) to Ryzen 7 4800U (8C/16T). Mini PC PN50 consumes as … Customer Review: ASUS PB50 with 32GB Ram & 1tb M.2 SSD (installing M.2 SSD heatsink) See full review. It is also whisper-quiet, generating just 21.9 dBA of noise at idle and 34.7 dBA at full load. Tested for perfection. The array microphone makes voice control more accurate, even in noisy conditions. The 8950HK is not the latest from Intel, but it’s still incredibly impressive that the Ryzen 7 4700U delivers superior performance at one third the power (i9-8950HK: 45W TDP; Ryzen 7 4700U: 15W TDP). Performance. ASUS Mini PC PN50 (Ryzen 7 4800U) Review - Part 1: Unboxing. Product description PN50 is a Very compact desktop PC. Your email address will not be published. ASUS today announced the launch of the Mini PC PN50 with a form factor the same as their Intel-powered PN60.. The AMD 15W processors are being used mostly for ulta portable laptops but such powerful SOC can also be used to power up mini PC. ASUS mini PCs undergo rigorous noise, … Shop: Computers, laptops, desktops, monitors, Cameras, TVs, Home audio and more. Popular components found in the Asus MINIPC PN50. ASUS PN50-BBR031MD Mini PC Review ASUS PN50-BBR031MD Mini PC Featuring the latest AMD Ryzen R5-4500U processor with AMD Radeon Graphics, and support for high-speed 3200 MHz DDR4 memory, Mini PC PN50 is ready to take on demanding workloads, yet its diminutive size takes up minimal space on a desk and makes it suited for applications where traditional PCs won’t fit – from … Show Hide terms and … It would be nice if Asus offered the option to set the cTDP at 15W or 25W, though perhaps their thermal design would not accommodate that. Compact and lightweight and with a mere 0.62-liter volume, it can be placed almost anywhere and even attached to the back of a display with a VESA mount for a space-saving, all-in-one solution. It uses the latest … Moreover, you have the freedom to choose your own combination of ports, making PN50 is suitable for almost any conceivable display scenario. PN50 is powered by the integrated Radeon graphics, delivering performance improvements of over 150% when compared with traditional Mini PC graphics – so it’s ready to thrill with high-resolution, ultrarealistic visual content. ASUS PN50 specifications: Title: ASUS VivoMini PN50, Mini PC con AMD Ryzen 4000U Subject: ASUS PN50, Mini PC con AMD Ryzen 4000U. With a modern design featuring sleek lines and a stylish, brushed finish, ASUS PN50-BBR030MD Mini PC easily blends into home, office and retail environments. Anyway I put it all together, installed Windows 10 Pro, but it's asking to insert a network cable. Asus recently revealed its PN50 mini PC, and now the manufacturer has spilled some more details for the UK market on the supremely compact computer (which is just a 115mm square, … The bug is present in both 0409 and 0416 releases. ASUS PN50-BBR030MD Mini PC is an ultracompact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications. Review. ASUS Mini PC PN50 supports up to four displays with 4K resolution through HDMI, DisplayPort over USB-C and user-configurable ports, without any limitation on the combination. Here is the output of lspci with an NVMe SSD installed: Unfortunately the micro SDXC card reader is only connected via USB 2.0, and the maximum read speed I was able to obtain using a UHS-1 class card was 41MB/s. It would be nice if Asus added the option to select a temporary boot device to the splash screen in a future release. Cumpara Mini PC ASUS PN50-BBR343MD-CSM cu procesor AMD® Ryzen™ 3 4300U pana la 3.70GHz, fara RAM, fara stocare, Radeon™ Vega 5, No OS de la eMAG! I am not … This diminutive desktop measures just 115 x 115 x 49mm (4.5 x 4.5 x 1.9-inch) and weighs 700g (1.5lbs). By the way, Review ASUS Mini PC PN50 … The bottom line is that USB Type-C is compatible with USB 3.2 Gen2 and can pull out the display. L’Asus PN50 sarà il primo mini PC sul mercato ad utilizzare le APU con architettura Renoir. ASUS PN50-BBR030MD supports up to four video outputs, so it offers flexibility to handle all manner of multi-display setups. You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them. ASUS Mini PC PN50 sets the standard for the greatest Windows 10 experience, and features an array microphone that supports Microsoft Cortana, the personal digital assistant that helps you get things done easily. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Looking at the internals of the Asus PN50, it seems that the configurable port that Asus offers on the rear is achieved by the use of a ribbon cable to a daughterboard: On all retail units that I have seen for sale thus far, the port is configured as a full size DisplayPort. This new mini PC features Zen 2 4000 series mobile processors. There are no cables to attach, and the process is … ultracompact!asus mini pc pn50 unbox & review ADMIN 16/11/2020 REVIEWS , UNBOX AMD has launched the 4th-generation Ryzen 4000 APU, codenamed “Renoir-U,” and the ASUS PN miniseries, which has been popular for the past year, receiving an update that … ASUS Barebone Mini PC PN50-BBR050MD, AMD Ryzen 7 4800U, DDR4, DisplayPort 1.4, ax WiFi/GbE, M.2 PCIe/ 2.5" SATA, USB 3.1 LN109239 £ 479. The Monitor view offers a summary of system temperatures, CPU Vcore, and fan speed. … ASUS PN50 Mini-PC, with Ryzen Mobile 4000 APUs, Coming September ... A Quick Review AT Deals: Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones $233 at Newegg AT Deals: Lenovo's Yoga C640 Laptop is $599. Sadly Asus offers no option to set the cTDP at 15W or 25W. 48 £5.48 1-5 DAY DELIVERY Pre Order The PN50 is sold as a barebones system, although some retailers offer it as a bundle with RAM and an SSD if you prefer overpaying for someone else installing 3 socketed components. 44. Asus Mini PC PN50 has a modern sleek appearance with a lightweight, compact chassis measuring just 115 mm x 115 mm x 49 mm and an internal volume of 0.62-litres, meaning it can be … There seems to be a bug where you are prompted to save settings before entering the utility, and selecting No prevents you from entering EzFlash. Under the hood, these 115 mm x 115 mm x 49 mm boxes feature processor options ranging from the Ryzen 3 4300U all the way up to the Ryzen 7 4800U, an 8-core/16-thread beast, along with storage options that include up to 64 GB of dual-channel DDR4 memory, M.2 NVMe SSDs, … ASUS Mini PC PN50 is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 mobile processor, which delivers a system performance uplift of up to 14% and provides up to 35% better performance in daily multitask … There is an FPC connector present for the secondary network (or RS-232) interface, as well as another FPC connector present for an M.2 carrier (though it isn’t clear what interface the M.2 card would use): Removing the metal guide for the bottom of the internal chassis is simple, only 4 Philips screws, and two cables (one for 2.5″ SATA connector and one for the micro SD reader): Removing the plastic rear IO shield is also easily accomplished, as there are only 6 plastic retention clips and only 3 need to be released to remove it: Unfortunately, I was unable to determine how you remove the motherboard from the chassis. Hopefully Asus see fit to update their mini PC offering for future AMD platforms. ASUS Series PN50 Mini PC Item Model Number PN50-BBR050MD Package Dimensions 15 x 15 x 10 cm; 700 Grams Colour Black Item Weight 700 g Manufacturer Asus ASIN B08BLGHW8R Date First Available 2 July 2020 OUT OF STOCK. Easy modification, maximum possibilities The PN50 Mini PC from ASUS is an ultra-compact computer that offers powerful performance for a wealth of home and business applications. The PN50 with Ryzen 7 4700U scores 10% higher in single-threaded performance and 12% higher in multi-core performance. ASUS Mini PC PN50 is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 mobile processor, which delivers a system performance uplift of up to 14% and provides up to 35% better performance in daily multitask … Featuring the latest AMD Ryzen 4000 mobile processor with Radeon Vega 7 graphics, and support for high-speed 3200 MHz DDR4 memory, Mini PC PN50 … It is not overly loud and performance is quite frankly amazing for the 15W TDP. Featuring the latest AMD Ryzen 3 processor with AMD Radeon Graphics, and support for high-speed 3200 MHz DDR4 memory, Mini PC PN50 is ready to take on demanding workloads, yet its diminutive size takes up minimal space on a desk and makes it suited for applications where traditional PCs won’t fit – from digital signage to home-theater setups. ASUS Mini PC PN50 is an ultracompact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications. It is also whisper-quiet, generating just 21.9 dBA of noise at idle and 34.7dB at full load. Quattro i modelli disponibili al lancio con un prezzo di partenza di circa 360 Euro. The PN50 ran 4 passes of Memtest86 (BIOS 0409) without any errors. I will give a brief overview of the BIOS, but suffice to say it’s pretty basic with no advanced functionality. I received all the bits in just over a week. I have only had my PN50 for about a week, but initial impressions are quite good. Any cool things anyone here has managed to do with it? It uses the latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 mobile processor along with Radeon™ graphics. ASUS PN50 è il nuovo mini-PC di dimensioni compatte che l'azienda taiwanese è pronta ad immettere sul mercato in diverse varianti tutte dotate di processori APU Ryzen 4000U "Renoir" con grafica integrata Radeon Vega 7, annunciate lo scorso marzo. ASUS PN50-BBR030MD Mini PC . The users who do not have enough time for peripheral happiness and want to enjoy the leisure with the central job they would love to have Intel NUC systems which are very tiny and fragile in size but have been proved stout machines.. MCTP Configuration, DASH Configuration, and Serial Port Console Redirection are all options added in BIOS 0416 that were not present in BIOS 0409. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ © 2020| SHOP by Products online 2020 and All laptops, Windows 10 Pro – ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business. ASUS is giving finishing touches to the PN50 line of mini PCs (desktops) powered by AMD Ryzen 4000 "Renoir-U" APUs. ASUS PN50-BBR030MD is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 3 processor, which delivers a system performance uplift of up to 14% and provides up to 35% better performance in daily multitask computing, comparing with mainstream mobile processors – providing powerful computing capacity and enabling easy multitasking and smooth operation. CPU; Ryzen 5 4500U AMD Bench 76%, 7,032 samples: 71x: Ryzen 7 4700U AMD Bench 79%, 4,847 samples: 44x: ... UserBenchmark will test your PC and compare the results to other users with the same components. ASUS PN50-BBR030MD Mini PC is an ultracompact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications. ASUS Mini PC PN50 supports up to four video outputs, so it offers flexibility to handle all manner of multi-display setups. It also provides support for high-speed 3200 MHz DDR4 memory. 16th, 2020 on leveraging the power of #AMD processor in ASUS Mini PC PN50 to streamline your business operations. From what I’ve read, the cTDP should be set to 15W in the PN50, though I am not sure how to verify this is actually the case. Compared with same-tier mini PC processors, this delivers an overall performance improvement of … This is disappointing as UHS SD cards are frequently capable of read speeds in excess of 100MB/s and Asus appears to have cost-optimized the SDXC card reader here by going with an older USB2.0 design. ASUS AMD Ryzen 5 4500U DDR4 Mini PC. 4 Comments on Asus PN50 mini PC with Ryzen 7 4700U now available in the US The Asus PN50 is one of the first small form factor desktop computers powered by … Review: Asus Mini PC PN50, a tiny PC with a decent kick I’ve been using a NUC as my PC for the past 12 months and have been very impressed with it. ASUS Mini PC PN50 is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 4000 mobile processors. I pre-ordered the 4700U in August for 370£ (408€) from Amazon UK (EU prices were ). Watch the recap of #ASUS webinar on Jul. Specifically, “ASUS PN50-BBR030MD” will pump 8K visuals at up to 30Hz via a single DisplayPort and at up to 60Hz through DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++)* – bringing every image to life in breathtaking style. Typical reviews are full of benchmarks (both CPU and GPU), but I want to provide my own perspective on the system so the benchmark section will be brief. ASUS Mini PC PN50 is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 4000 mobile processor, which delivers a system performance uplift of up to 14% and provides up to 35% better performance in daily multitask computing, comparing with mainstream mobile processors – providing powerful computing capacity and enabling easy multitasking and smooth operation. ASUS Mini PC PN50 ofera o conectivitate cuprinzatoare, cu multiple porturi, inclusiv un port USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C montat pe panoul frontal, care suporta atat Battery Charging 1.2, cat si DisplayPort 1.4, un port USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C pe panoul dorsal cu suport pentru DisplayPort 1.4, precum si un port configurabil2 care suporta dispozitive mai vechi, ecrane aditionale sau multiple …